- 2021/22 4th & 5th Graders
- Thursday's in June & July from 1:30-3:30 PM.
- Hosted by Ken & Erika Marker; 15609 Switzer Rd., Overland Park, KS 66221
REQUIREMENT TO PARTICIPATE
Every student is expected to swim the long length of the pool (from shallow to deep end) before he or she may swim...EVERY time they come to BS&S. This needs to be face in the water with arm stroke swim, NOT a doggie paddle. If your student cannot meet this requirement, but would still like to attend, he or she needs to bring a life vest appropriate for his or her size.
WHAT TO BRING
- Boys & Girls should bring a beach towel, journal, and a Bible.
- Boys; swim trunks required. Athletic shorts, cutoffs or speedos are not acceptable.
- Girls; Modest one piece, tankini or rash guard & bottoms preferred or a dark colored t-shirt to wear over a two-piece swim suit.
- For planning purposes you must RSVP each week.
- Drop-off in the circle drive at the Marker's begins at 1:20.
- Pick-up is at 3:30 PM.
- At pick-up, please pull as far forward as possible and remain in your car. Your student will come to you.
Questions? Glenn Menke, Director of Children's Ministries
913.909.2272 call/text | email@example.com