Sunday's, September 13 thru October 25
Hey, Colonial Kids, join us for Faith & Fun during the 8:30 AM "On the Lawn" outdoor worship service. This will be a time of being together with your Colonial friends and growing together in God's love through object lessons, games and lots more!
Indoor nursery drop-off begins at 8:15 AM
- ONE "masked" parent only should enter the building for drop-off and pick-up. NO additional family members please.
- No “personal” toys or diaper bags allowed in the rooms.
- Diapers will be provided by Colonial Kids Ministry.
- Temperature will be taken for staff, infants & toddlers and must be under 100.4 in order to enter the classroom.
- Face masks will be worn at all times by CK staff, Ms. Jaime, Ms. Jana and Ms. Lucy.
- Staff will wash hands frequently throughout the morning.
Preschool thru Fifth Grade Students
- Students will worship with their families up until the sermon at which time they will be dismissed to come forward and be escorted by CKOP Staff to the west side of the church for Faith & Fun!
- Programming will take place outside on the West side of the building.
- CK staff and 1st-5th grade students will wear masks when not able to be socially distanced.
- Hand sanitizer will be available and used as needed.
- Students will be brought back to the east side of the church at the end of the service for pick-up. Look for the red umbrella. ONE parent only, please.
Questions? Glenn Menke, Director of Children's Ministries; email@example.com or 816.